Url.https'>

Top Live Game Shows to Play at Casinos

Top Live Game Shows to Play at Casinos

An incredibly popular area of online casinos is that of live casino. Here, players will get to play against real life dealers and against other players, while making usage of a live chat function. 
This brings a social aspect to the game which you just cannot get in the likes of slots - also try casino demo slots.
Until not too many years ago, live casino wasn’t super exciting, but now that better graphics are involved and people have faster internet speeds, it is really taking off. Today, we’ve put together a list of some of the top love game shows to play at casinos for you to try.

Quantum Roulette - Playtech

Playtech have really shaken the roulette world up with their live casino game Quantum Roulette. In this game, multipliers that are determined by the RNG are added to the wins, leading to a much more volatile but potentially lucrative game.
The game is based on European Roulette (with a single zero), which means that it has a higher RTP (97.3%) than that of its American counterpart. But the most exciting stat about the game overall is the fact that the multipliers can reach up to 500x. 
That really could mean a lot money!

European Blackjack Turbo - GVG

One of the first, and most exciting, things you will notice about European Blackjack Turbo is the fact that the RTP comes in 99.57%. This leaves a house edge of just 0.43%! While blackjack does tend to have a high RTP in comparison to other online casino games, this particular game is one of the highest of the lot.
The game is a lot of fun to play, too. The graphics look good and it is easy to play. You won’t need to know much about it other than the general blackjack rules, as those are what this game follows. 
The only extra option here is that you can double your bets after splits, which gives you the chance to win more cash but also does increase the risk of a loss. 

Football Studio - Evolution Gaming 

For something a little different, why not check out Evolution Gaming’s Football Studio? You don’t have to be a fan of the sport to enjoy this one, although it probably does help. 
In this game, you’ll be betting on virtual football matches against other players. The actual betting setup is a little complicated, so it might be worth reading the rules before you get stuck in, but once you get the hang of it, it is a lot of fun. 
The Football Studio RTP comes in at 96.27% and the max payout is 11:1.

Last thoughts on live game shows at casinos online 

We’ve taken a look at three of the hottest live casino games to play right now, but we’ve barely scratched the surface of the potential that’s out there! 
For example, we haven’t even looked at the likes of Monopoly or baccarat, two more of the best live casino games to play.
Previous
Next Post »